Prince Harry promised an "intimate" look into his life in his new book Spare, and that is exactly what he delivered.
While the book isn't set for release in the U.S. until January 10th, multiple sources have received copies and some of the details are quite shocking.
Here's a rundown of some of the more outrageous stories Harry shares in the book.
Even the name of the book, Spare, has a rather sad meaning.
- Harry says that when he was born, his father said to his mother, "Wonderful! Now you've given me an heir and a spare - my work is done."
- Prince Harry says his brother physically assaulted him, knocking him to the floor and leaving him with cuts and bruises, during an argument in 2019.
- Prince Harry reveals whether or not he (and his brother) are circumcised.
- Prince Harry says he had a "frostbitten penis" at William and Kate's wedding.
- King Charles apparently made jokes about whether or not he is really Harry's father amid Diana cheating allegations.
- Did William and Kate encourage Harry to wear a Nazi costume in 2005? Yes, he says they did.
- William pointed finger at Meghan, called her "rude" over "baby brain" comment.
- Prince Harry says he and his brother begged their father not to marry Camilla, feared she would be a "wicked stepmother."
- "She treated me like a young stallion." Prince Harry says he lost his virginity at 17 to a much older woman.
So what do you think? Will Prince Harry ever be able to mend his relationship with his family?